Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 2 - Carb Deprived Hell

After the gluttonous weekend I enjoyed, I decided to start a hard-core diet yesterday. The actual diet is preceded by a "fat flush" of sorts, where you basically starve yourself silly for three days so that by Day 4, the idea of a strawberry (or anything with sugar, for that matter) is akin to manna from heaven.

At the moment, my usual cheery demeanor has been starved into oblivion, replaced instead by a ranting, raving bitchiness that is being fueled, I hope, by dripping heaps of excess fat melting away from my body. The amount of food I am allowed is meager - disheartening, even. For example -- my breakfast consisted of a hard boiled egg; my lunch consisted of 4 ounces of grilled chicken and lettuce; my dinner will probably consist of the same, and maybe I will treat myself with half of a grapefruit. I know it works, because I tried this diet before my wedding and lost more than 30 lbs.

I am in carb deprived hell. And for now I may be a bitch, but at least I'll be a skinny bitch!!

::cue deranged laugh::

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Woot woot for skinny bitches!! Im on a mission and determined to get to skinny bitch by the summer!

    ReplyDelete