Friday, January 22, 2010

Tell me, what is stickier than Robitussin?

I invite you to come up with something.

You can't, can you?

Of course you can't. Why? Because Robitussin is the STICKIEST, grossest and most vile tasting substance on Planet Earth. Bet you didn't see that on the Discovery Channel. You can suck it, Sigourney.

Just my luck, (and I am certain, in retribution for my vapid vent regarding yesterday's overall suckiness), I was fortunate enough to have half of a king size bottle of Robitussin empty itself out in my purse. As is also just my luck, I didn't see that the bottle was un-capped (and that half of it's contents were now a gloopy, red puddle at the bottom of my Juicy Couture bag) until I was already shaking it all over my desk. Holy Shitmess Batman.

My bag is most certainly ruined. As is my day.

Curse you, Robitussin!!!

3 comments:

  1. Don't want to burst your Robitussin-is-the-stickies-nastiest-thing-in-the-world bubble, but what about pine sap? Have you ever had that on your hands? Or how about crazy glue? LOL

    Anyway, I really just wanted to jump on here to let ya know you've got a new follower. Welcome to the blog world my friend.

    xoxo,
    Nik :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Pine sap is pretty bad. And I ruined a table once with crazy glue, while making the unity candle for my wedding.
    Sooo, I may have been dramatizing the Robitussin debacle just a bit. LOL.

    I am following your blog too :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to hear about your purse, and hope you are feeling better!!! =)

    ReplyDelete